GBC FIT X1 is an automated high precision pipetting station specifically designed for low-volume pipetting applications such as PCR/qPCR sample preparation.
The FITX is a robotic station to perform highly repetitive pipetting with high speed, reproducibility, and high accuracy. The precision of this machine is such that if set to 1 ul, the variation would be not by more than 0.05 ul.
FIT X Specifications:
- Pipetting range from 1 to 200 ul
- Tubes range from 0.2 ml PCR tubes to 50 ml tubes
- Plates range from 8 to 96 and 384 wells
- Accuracy data – more info
FIT X Applications:
- DNA extraction set-up
- High-throughput automated Real-Time PCR set-up
- Luminex assay set-up
- Serial dilutions
- Tube to plate transfer
FIT X Benefits:
PC Software: Easy to install and use. No trained technician required.
Interface: Built-in PCR/qPCR Setup Protocols can be transferred via USB Memory Stick.
- 1 and 8-channel, 50ul or 200ul, Automated Pipetting Modules (APMs) can be exchanged without tools.
- 4 interchangeable standard microtiter plate/tip rack adapters and 2 interchangeable reagent vessel adapters.
Affordability / Compatibility
Affordable Automatic Pipetting System that fits your needs.
- FitTip™ robotic tips are compatible with Beckman’s® Biomek® 3000 system.
- The Fiter™ adapters keep sensitive reagents/samples at 7 °C for more than 30 minutes.
- The Automated Pipetting Module (APM) can be mailed-in for service and calibration.
- PC software is upgradable via Internet.
- Fit X1™ is compact and portable.
Accuracy and Precision
- Each Automated Pipetting Module (APM) is calibrated using ISO-8655 standards.
- Excellent results for qPCR standard curve and replicates.
- Better Precision of pipetting results than manual pipetting.
- Worktable Capacity: 2 or 3 x 96 / 384 SBS PCR plates/
2 or 1 x 96 tip rack (50/200 µl)
- Reagent Area 1: 8 x 1.5/2 ml microcentrifuge tube
- Reagent Area 2: 6 x 2 ml storage tube (free standing) and 1 x 5 ml bottle
- Automated Pipetting Module: Interchangeable 1/8-channel
- Maximum volume: 50 µl/200 µl
- Connection: RS-232, USB1.0
- Power Supply: 100~240V, 50/60 Hz, 100W
- Size(W x D x H) : 590 x 440 x 460 mm
- Weight: 25 Kg
FIT X Functions:
- Liquid (Sample/Reagent) Transfer (LT)
- Multiple Dispense (MD)
- Serial Dilution (SD)
- Hold (Pause)
- Mixing (MIX)