SPECTROstar NANO – Three Instruments in One!
- Absorbance Microplate Reader
- Cuvette Spec
- 16 Low Volume (2ul) DNA/RNA/Protein Quantitation like a Nanodrop!
The SPECTROstar Nano captures a full UV-Visible spectrum (220 to 1000 nm) in less than 1 sec/well and measures sample volumes down to 2 µL. The speed of the spectrometer, simple push button operation, and the capacity to design and save individual assay protocols give users an unmatched flexibility to optimize settings for all absorbance experiments.
The SPECTROstar Nano also includes the following outstanding features
- Ultra-fast UV/Vis absorbance spectrometer
- Captures a spectrum from 220 to 1000 nm in less than 1 s/well
- Selectable spectral resolution of 1 – 10 nm
- 6- to 1536-well microplate format compatibility
- Low volume 2 µL measurements for DNA, RNA, protein, etc.
- Standard cuvette port for individual samples
- Incubation up to 45°C for microplate and cuvette
- Gas vent for atmospheric sensitive samples
- Well scanning, kinetic and endpoint measurements
- Multimode plate shaking capabilities
- Assay specific quick run protocols
- Powerful Data Analysis Software – MARS
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 compliant
- Robot compatibility
- Much more…
- 16 sites for 2 µL low volume samples
- 8-channel pipet support for left- and right-handed users
- Mount for standard cuvettes
- Filters for instrument performance testing
- Perfect for low volume DNA, RNA and protein concentration measurements
- Compatible with SPECTROstar Nano, SPECTROstar Omega, FLUOstar Omega, and POLARstar Omega